Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The Zacro soldering iron is made of iron plated tip and stainless steel, ensure the quality, stability and reliability of the product. It has a special thermostat circuit to control the temperature between 200-450 degrees centigrade and rotate the knob wheel to adjust the temperature. Besides, we provide you 5 soldering iron tips to meet different soldering jobs.
How to solder
1. Clean the parts to be joined
2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder
3. Heat parts ,not solder, to be joined
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
Soldering Iron Length: 7.0in
Cable Length: 59.0in (150 cm)
Working Voltage: 200V-230V
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a short while and a smoke never comes out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, that will shorten the heating element life.
4. After finish the long life tip face.
5. Don't file the long life tip face.
6. Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
7.Please fix the stand on table by using adhesive tape to keep it steady and safe for propping up soldering iron.
8. Do lightly take and put the soldering iron from the stand when the solder iron is at high temperature.
1 x Temperature Adjust Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.50 oz. Tube
1 x desoldering pump
1 x soldering station
1 x tweezer
24-month warranty. Please buy with confidence and don't hesitate to contact us if having any question, we'll get back to you within 24 hours.